To be a part of the Zoom call while using video, you will need a computer, tablet, or smartphone with speaker or headphones. You will have the
opportunity to check your audio immediately upon joining a meeting.
You can also listen to Zoom Worship over the phone! By calling in to the number sent out on Sunday mornings, and entering the 9-Digit Meeting ID #
During Zoom Worship:
1. At the start of Worship, click on the link in your email to join via computer. You may or may not be instructed to download the Zoom application. If you are, follow along to the instructions that are prompted.
2. You have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on “Test Computer Audio.” Once
you are satisfied that your audio works, click on “Join audio by computer.”
Using the icons in the lower left corner of the Zoom screen, you can:
• Mute/Unmute your microphone (far left)
• Turn on/off camera (“Start/Stop Video”)
• Invite other participants
• View Participant list – opens a pop-out screen that includes a “Raise Hand” icon that you may
use to raise a virtual hand
• Change your screen name that is seen in the participant list and video window
• Share your screen
Somewhere on your Zoom screen you will also see a choice to toggle between “speaker” and “gallery”
view. “Speaker view” shows the active speaker. “Gallery view” tiles all of the meeting participants.